Who We Are
David R. Sears, AlA
President and Principal
|Mr. Sears has over 40 years of experience serving as President and Principal, Partner in Charge, Project Designer and Project Architect on all aspects of architectural services including programming, schematic design, design development, construction documents, bidding and contract administration. |
University of Kentucky
Bachelor of Architecture, 1972
Murray State University
Industrial Arts, 1968
Registered Architect, Texas
Registered Interior Designer, Texas
American Institute of Architects, Member
Texas Society of Architects, Member
Our professional staff has almost 90 years of combined experience.
Wingfield/Sears is composed of architects, interior designers and administrative support. We are service oriented and strive to establish each client's priorities for: aesthetics, budget, function and schedule.
We then direct our efforts, via a project team basis, toward satisfying each priority. Our efficiency in design, accuracy in construction drawings, knowledgeable principal who remains involved in each project, and numerous years of experience enable us to conduct recurring business with our clients.
The Wingfield/Sears Group
- Is a profitable small- to medium-size architectural/design firm specializing in corporate interiors, commercial, medical and redevelopment projects in the Greater Houston Area.
- Desires to be known, by those knowledgeable in this market, as "the best" in this niche.
- Has a reputation that is earned through fair dealings, responsive service, and high quality work that is priced competitively.
- Services its clients to develop long-lasting relationships.
- Is dedicated to attracting and retaining professional staff and office members committed to these principles.
- Strives to provide a challenging, professionally rewarding, mutually supportive environment, where employees are both recognized and compensated for their contributions toward the achievement of these goals.
| ||© 2023, The Wingfield/Sears Group, Inc.. All rights reserved.|